Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kiss SMS

A peach is a peach.a plum is a plum.
a kiss aint a kiss unless its wiv tongues.
so open ur mouth & close ur eyes
& give ur tongue some exercise....

************


KISS is purely organic and naturally sweet,
has no artificial ingredients and
is 100% wholesome.
Here’s one for you.
MMWAAAH! Have a nice day!


***********


Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips are meet.
Love is complete....


************

"Where should one use perfume?"
a young woman asked.
"Wherever one wants to be kissed,"
I said....


************* 

Love is blind
Be very kind
when I kiss you
Please don’t mind.
..

*********

My eyes are eager to see you,
my ears are eager to listen you,
my lips are eager to kiss you,
and my dreams in night are eager to welcome you..


**********
cut a fish in a dish,
if you love me
give me a KISS....




********** 
Son: The girl of our neighbors
don’t understand English.
Father: How do you know?
Son: I said to her “Give Me Sweet Kiss”
and she slapped me....


**********


If I had one wish
I would give you a long and tender kiss
and if I had two wishes
then I would choose to do it over again....



***********
Whats life ? Life is love.
Whats love ? Love is kissing.
Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you...


***********

Kissing you baby is my dream.
I am strawberry & you are the cream.
Handle me gently keep me real keen.
U & i together babes is passion so extreme!


************
what kisses mean
KISS ON HAND=i adore u,
KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends,
KISS ON NECK=i want u,
KISS ON LIPS=i love u,
KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=…lets not get carried away!


***********

Kiss is a key of love
love is a lock of marriage
marriage is a box of children
children is a problem of world.
Please stop kissing
and
save the world....



***********


Gal: Is dress ka kya price hai?
Shopkeeper: Sirf 5 kiss.
Girl: Aur us dress ka?
Shopkeeper: 10 kiss.
Girl: Dono dress pack kar do, bill dadi dengi.... 


************

Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga...

***********

Kiss Kisski mehfil mein, Kiss Kissne Kiss
Kissko Kiss Kiss tarah Kiss Kiya. EK 
Hum hai jisne har Kiss ko Miss kiya aur 
ek aap ho jisne har Miss ko Kiss kiya!!


***********


Benefits of Kissing:
Changes taste
Burns Calories
Lips never go dry
Relieves Stress

Makes face muscles strong
So KEEP KISSING...


************

what kisses mean!KISS ON
HAND=i adore u, KISS ON
CHEEK=lets be friends, KISS ON
NECK=i want u, KISS ON 
LIPS=i love u, KISS 
ANYWHERE ELSE=...lets not get carried away!


***********


Kiss Me In The Light..Love Me In the
Dark..Hold Me ?till The End.
And I Promise I won?t Break Your Heart..

************

Kisses blown are kisses wasted.
kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted.
kisses spread germs and germs are hated.
but you can kiss me baby i am vaccinated...
************

The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky,
the rose may kiss the butterfly,
the morning due may kiss the grass but
you my friend may kiss my lips!!
***********

I"m a kisser,
i kiss people for money, but you are my friend
I ll KISS YOU FOR FREE !!
************

If u read,u owe me a HUG,
if u delete,u Owe me a kiss,
if u save,u owe me a DATE,
if u return txt msg 2 me,
u OWE me All,
bt if u ignore,
U r MINe!
So wat will U do?
***********

Whats live ? Live is love.
Whats love ? Love is kissing.
Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you...
************

SHARON : Have you ever had a hot passionate, burning kiss??
TRACY : I did once. He'd forgotten to take the cigarette out of his
mouth....
************
I"ve been thinking about u and me..
if we were alone how it would be..
I would kiss u all over till ur feeling hot..
then give u a sensation when I hit the spot!
***********

I will give you one kiss to go to sleep.
I give you two kisses to dream.
I give you an endless row of kisses to,
when you wake up in the morning, think of me...
***********

Benefits of Kissing;
Changes taste;
Burns Calories;
Lips never go dry;
Relieves Stress;
Makes face muscles strong;
So KEEP KISSING:
***********

Will you love me in December as you do in May,
Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?
When my hair has all turned gray,
Will you kiss me then and say,
That you love me in December as you do in May?"
**********

To make that thousand up a million.
Treble that million, and when that is done,
Let"s kiss afresh, as when we first begun."

***********

"Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score;
Then to that twenty, add a hundred more:
A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on,

***********
When I was a young man and never been kissed
I got to thinking over what I had missed
Got me a girl and I kissed her and then
Oh, Lord, I kissed her again
Oh..... kisses sweeter than wine

***********

Chemistry Teacher:- What hapens when potasium iodide reacts vd di-sulfer in presence of moonlight?
Student:- KISS
Teacher:- How?
Student:-
KI+2S=KISS...;-)


***********

People say
A blessed KISS is on HEAD

A sweet KISS is on CHEEKS

A passionate KISS is on LIPS

A romantic KISS is on NECK

But seriously

HOTTEST KISS is on

Iron

Try it


***********

 Kiss on the stomach = I'm ready


Kiss on the Forehead = I hope we're together forever


Kiss on the Ear = Your my everything


Kiss on the Cheek = You look so beautiful


***********

When I Give U a Message,,
()?) (?()
( ?;:? )
( )?) (?(? )

When I Give U a Message,,
May Be U Smile :->

But When U Give Me a Message,,
I Kiss My Mobile!!


 ***********

Give me one kiss to go to sleep. Give me two kisses to dream. Give me an endless row of kisses to, when I wake up in the morning, think of you as the last kiss I never forget it.

***********
Kiss is fly from lips,
Lips is wet also kiss,
Dont miss a kiss
it is a valve of this,


***********
One boy went to meet his girlfriend
when he came back at home
mom asked
kahaan gaey they ?
boy:us se milney
mom: kis liye?
boy: haan bohat kiss liye


***********
 Kissing is best practice for lips. It keeps the lips
 

wet
soft
flexible
and
reddish pink

so always keep kissing

to
 

sweet childrens only plzzzzz...

***********
HAPPY kissing DAY
Aj kising Dy hai,

Jo b is tim ap k 7 betha hua hy uski zor ki kis lo

ap p kiss karna LAZIM h.
USKI KHATIR jse ap bht pyar krte ho.
EnjoY.

***********
Life is nothing without LOVE,
LUV is emotion & Kiss is practical,
don?t get emotional yar just b practical
so STOP luving and START Kissing.

***********
 Do u know what is the meaning of Kiss?

K: keep
I: It
S: Simple
S: Stupid

***********
Dear customer!your kiss balance is getting low!!
Please get somebody and recharge ur balance now!
u have 2 free kiss,
and 3minutes hug
& will be expired on 1st April 2007


***********

My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:
Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss


***********
 i want to KISS u.

plz KISS me.

jald koi B nahi hay foran karo.

jaldi karo na....

K
I
S
S

KISS
Means
k.koi
I.intersting
S.sms
S.send karo.

so.KISS Me plz.


 ***********


No comments:

Post a Comment